Time & Location
About the Event
Come join for four hour long zoom sessions that unpack the complexity of teaching mathematics flunecy. Our time will set you to
- Unpack the trajecotry of fluency based skills students from Pre-K through 12th grades
- Provide a map for teachers to use in supporting students to move along that trajectory regardless of their entry point.
- See strategies on how to engage students in owning their own fluency data
- See school-wide systems that allow for schools to monitor students along the trajectory
- Highlight teaching strategies and structures that will best help move student's along the tracjectory
Price: $120 for all four session along with video of sessions and folder of associated tools and resources. This session can also be purchased for a whole school team. Reach out for more information.
These four sessions will run in two meetings in August: August 4th and 6th from 9:30 - 11:30EST.
For other dates - please reach out.
- Webinar Sign-Up$120+$3 Service fee$120+$3 Service fee0$0